Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Research

Before creating the rough copy, I had to research how a baby swan, marsh and hunting dog looks due to the text I chose. I first started researching the swan. This was really fast and easy. To prevent me from coming back and see how the swan looks, I sketched some images. The next thing to research was how a marsh looks like. This was the hard part because I tried to find it but no book had. I had eventually found one picture but was hard to make out what was really in a marsh. Researching the marsh took some time before I actually got it. Then I concluded that most marshes had trees and logs. The last thing was the Hunting dog. I have no knowledge about dog so, I had had been given a book of dogs. I was told that Labrador’s retrievers are the perfect dogs when hunting. I then sketched how I want the dog to look and position.



 sketches of the dog
 
sketch of the swan

No comments:

Post a Comment