Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Brainstorming ideas

After researching the play, I was able to brainstorm some ideas and insert them on paper. At first it was really easy due to my ideas being one scene of the play that I watched. Unfortunately it was not the greatest ideas. I started to struggle when I couldn’t use scene from the movie. I had to been suggested to make the poster more symbolic and sort of make the viewer think about the play instead of giving away the story.  It took a while to find out what should I create for the poster Flowers for Algernon till I came up with a couple more ideas. Two of the ideas really stand out to me from my the brainstorming paper.
 the top right coner of the page and the bottom left of the right page corner of the the page are the two ideas that stand to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment